IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, visiting the cats at our shelter is closed to visitors without appointment. Visitors may visit our onsite shop or drop in donations without appointment.
If you are looking to rehome a cat, we are conducting Skype / Facetime / WhatsApp home checks – call us on 01992626110 to register. After your home check, one of our staff will invite you to a rehoming page on Facebook where you will be able to see photos and videos of cats we think will suit your situation.
As a charity, without support, we will struggle to survive. Please help us by donating.
- We do not rehome to homes where there are children under six years of age.
- We only rehome kittens in bonded pairs – we do not rehome single kittens.
- We do not rehome kittens to older prospective owners.
- We advise strongly that homes on busy roads have an enclosed garden or catio.
All rehomings require a home check. Call us on 01992626110 to arrange this.
- Once you have had your home check, you can choose your cat / kittens.
- We only reserve cats after a home check and for no longer than a week.
- All cats and kittens are £80 donation to rehome regardless of age or breed.
For cats this includes: Neutering, microchipping, full vet check (including dental work where needed), vaccinations, flea treatment, worming treatment and one month’s free pet insurance with PetPlan.
For kittens this includes: full vet check, vaccinations, flea treatment, worming treatment and one month’s free pet insurance with PetPlan. Neutering and microchipping cannot be done until they are old enough, so depending on the age of the kittens, this will have to be done by the new owner.
Most cats cost the charity at least £300 whilst in our care; some cost us much more!